On May 28, 2005, when the Volvo Museum was celebrating its tenth anniversary, fifty vintage Volvo vehicles where gathered outside to drive in a procession to the centre of Gothenburg. The vehicles represented a selection of Volvo’s products since the foundation in 1927. If you weren’t there (and Tachoblog suspects that most of you weren’t!) the event was captured on video which you can see on Tachoblog today.
Click below for another video from the same event…
Here’s the second installment…
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- Volvo Trucks aims for bigger market share in the construction segment | Used Cars in Russia
- Volvo Trucks introduces the new Volvo FMX – purpose-engineered for the construction segment | Japanese Used Cars
- Volvo Trucks is launching new Volvo FMX with fresh car light design | Automotive News by Autobulbs Direct Ltd
- Volvo Trucks aims for bigger market share in the construction segment | Used Trucks
- 2005 Volvo VNL 64T670 Tandem Axle Semi Truck | Used Commercial Trucks For sale
- Gothenburg (Göteborg) « KangzKong Mai Hiam.