If you’d been in a helicoptor flying over Truckfest Peterborough 2010 a couple of weeks ago, you’d probably have seen something like this.
Now Tachoblog must admit that whilst we knew Truckfest was big, we had no idea that it was that big. Anyway, nice shot that it is, what you really want to see is the action from the ground and, thanks to Mercedes-Benz UK, with Tachoblog you can. So here’s a couple of Mercedes trucks – note the chrome ‘wrap’ on the second one.
Better than that, you can see some footage from the show if you click below…
Tachoblog’s thanks to Mercedes-Benz UK for sending us the pictures and video, if you want to see more of their shots from the show, then you’d better go here:
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- HGV UK.com – UK Haulage Industry News, Views and Product Updates, LKW-Walter-Transport Mercedes-Benz truck of the future
- HGV UK.com – UK Haulage Industry News, Views and Product Updates, LKW-Walter-Transport Mercedes-Benz commits to CV Show
- WIN! Tickets to Truckfest in Peterborough – Cambs Times
- Truckfest Peterborough – 2 May 2010 | Scott's Models
- BBC Peterborough April 30th 2010
- Mercedes-Benz SL-Series 2008 Petrol Red £117000.00 | Little Miss Cars
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz G-Class UK Version – New Car and Used Car Pictures on Lincah.Com
- Do mercedes benz give new cars to old ones? | Feras.co.uk
- Preview: Truckfest at East of England Showground – Peterborough Today
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Set to Storm UK Once Again | BenzInsider.com – A Mercedes-Benz Fan Blog