Tachoblog ran out of tacho-time on Friday so we didn’t bring you View From The Cab.
But don’t worry, the Tachoblog Tribe did send in their Views so, although a little later than usual, we can now bring them to you.
We start with the TheNose100 who was ‘headed eastbound on I-90 near Concord Township’ in Ohio.
Click below for the rest of this week’s Views…
In Germany, Rainerri1967 was ‘following the best beer in the Black Forest’.
Darkstaff started off ‘sitting at our yard in Laredo,Texas. Waiting for a load’…
…He must have got one as he then sent this View of ‘US90 bridge over the Pecos river just west of Comstock,Texas’…
…And lastly this View of ‘sunrise over western Texas. Just east of El Paso’.
Finally we catch up with SurfingTrucker who we hadn’t heard of for a couple of weeks…and now we know why, he’s ‘still recovering from surgery – second week out of the truck’. Tachoblog hopes you’re back in the saddle very quickly Surfingtrucker.
That’s all from this week’s slightly smaller than usual View From The Cab. All that remains is for Tachoblog to thank the Tachoblog Tribe for sending in their Views. If you’d like to join in, all you have to do is email your Views to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet starting #vftc to @tachoblog
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- Laredo, Texas-US/Mexico Border Floods of 2010 | Mexican Wholesale
- Health of El Paso County gets a shot in arm from pilot project
- Investigators find natural gas caused Concord Township house explosion
- Free Legal Assistance Available for Laredo Residents Affected by Flooding « Texas RioGrande Legal Aid Press Center
- » Latin American Herald Tribune – Gun Battles in Mexican Border City Leave at Least 12 Dead The view through my windshield: Yodas’ blog
- Sunrise…sunset « Perspective
- Discovery Channel – Sunrise Earth: Sunrise Seal Colony (2004) | Clip On Load
- sunrise medical guardian wheelchair | zzzoff searching system
- 2010 FIFA World Cup – Germany vs Spain (Semifinals) – Part 5 – Rugbyworldcup 2011 Auckland Eden Park – Worldcup 2011
- Everyone likes the “new” Germany…Except Michael Ballack – World Cup Blog