Over on the excellent Biglorryblog there’s a post about the 1955 Trans Antarctic Expedition led by the ‘late great Sir Edmund Hillary’. The reason this topic is on a truck blog is simply because the expedition used the Tucker Sno-Cat. BLB’s found a cracking video of original colour footage and we recommend heading over to http://www.roadtransport.com/blogs/big-lorry-blog/2010/07/the-1955-trans-antarctic-expen.html to see it for yourself.
But that’s not what this post is about…Tachoblog nipped over to YouTube to see if we could find out more about the expedition and, in the ‘related’ videos bit we came upon this. Ok, it’s not really truck releated, but it’s good fun and it is Friday after all.
What you can see in this clip is rally driver extrodinaire Ken Block’s TRAX STI, a joint venture with Subaru to make the worlds fastest cat track operation automobile. Enjoy!
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- Record-Setting Sales Pace for Subaru Canada | Japanese Used Toyota Landcruiser Prado
- Subaru Diesel Sales Strong | Japanese Auto Auction
- Ken Block Impresses at WRC Rally Mexico in the Monster Energy Ford Focus RS.
- How To Save Money And Get Discount Automobile Insurance In New Jersey | Cochinshop.com
- DJ Steelcast To Consider Joint Venture With US Company | Cmemarkets.com – Business News, Financial News, Stock Market Analysis, Technology & Global Headline News
- PERSONAL AUTOMOBILE.: An article from: National Underwriter Property & Casualty-Risk & Benefits Management [HTML] Buy $ 5.95 | Auto Insurance Quotes Plan
- Toyota FT-86 Concept.. Toyota/Subaru Coupe-Toyobaru Concept.. | AutoBeat
- KEN BLOCK GYMKHANA TWO THE INFOMERCIAL
- Beyonce Involved In ‘Horrific’ Automobile Accident! | Gyant Unplugged
- Introducing Hulu Plus: More wherever. More whenever. Than ever. « Hulu Blog