Somewhat inevitably, someone had to release a truck / van themed Christmas game and it’s Mercedes-Benz that have done it.
‘Delivering The Gifts’ challenges gamers to pilot the Mercedes-Benz Vito through the night sky and score points by helping Santa drop his presents down chimneys.
Now click below to find out more and the link to play…
What’s more, in place of traditional cards, Mercedes-Benz Vans UK is sending the game with a Christmas message to its customers this year.
Steve Bridge, Mercedes-Benz UK’s Director of Van Sales & Marketing, explained to Tachoblog, “The initial idea for the game stemmed from the desire to do something a little different this year. We wanted to take a lead by moving away from traditional, paper-based Christmas cards and thus doing our bit for the environment.
“But merely sending a simple email would have been far too easy and not in the spirit of the season.
“So we came up with the idea of a Christmas game and it’s now developed into a full-grown viral marketing campaign that raises Vito awareness, makes the brand of Mercedes-Benz more approachable and keeps us in the forefront of people’s minds.”
To play just go to www.deliveringthegifts.com
What you waiting for says Tachoblog. Go on have a go, you know you want to.
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- Julian Assange in Berkeley « zunguzungu
- MERCEDES-BENZ VITO 2010 MODEL – EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ENGINES AND GEARBOXES « Vanlocator Used Vans For sale
- Jim Taylor Takes CEO Spot At AMP | TheDetroitBureau.com
- Beautiful and Elegant Mercedes Benz 500K Paper Models | Paper Modelz
- The Orange Peel » Blog Archive » Mercedes-Benz Tweet Race!
- Finding the Right Pros for Your Chimney Inspection | Hhksr Soccer
- What else do I need for my amp?…? | 9to6 Blog
- HTC Desire (U.S. Cellular) Review | Gumball Tech
- Make Stamped Cthulhu Christmas Cards | Dollar Store Crafts
- 2011 Mercedes Vito « Car Pictures