Scania’s Young European Truck Driver 2010 Competiton – Tachoblog Shows The Competition And Reveals The Winner
To Sweden then (Södertälje to be precise) as Tachoblog reports on the final of this year’s Young European Truck Driver, the Scania competition that pits the best young drivers against each other to find out just who is The Best.
Don’t worry, there’s not pages and pages to read, just three short videos to watch.
First up, let’s get a feel for the event and see some of the action.
Now click below for the other clips and to find out who won…
So now we’re down to the final three and into the Super Final…
And the winner is…
Tachoblog’s congratulations to Andreas Söderström from Sweden, the Winner of Young European Truck Driver 2010!
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- Young European Truck Driver 2010: Irish champion coached by ex-champion « Machineshift Blog
- Scania: Swedish victory in Scania?s young truck driver competition
- Heritage Motor Centre hosts Young European truck Driver finals | UK Truck News
- Young European Truck Driver 2010: Scania trucks aid the competition – Scania Social Media Newsroom
- Scania secures €3.24m to develop biofuel engine
- Scania: Swedish victory in Scania’s young truck driver competition | Brinvest.ch
- Final in Scania’s European competition for young truck drivers in Sweden – and live on the internet | LogisticsWeek
- Scania: Swedish victory in Scania’s young truck driver competition – Budget Car Insurance
- Scania: Swedish victory in Scania’s young truck driver competition » Compare Auto Insurance Rates