Keltruck, the world’s largest privately owned Scania dealership, has announced the acquisition of Silurian Scania, the official Scania dealer for south Wales.
Silurian Scania, which has four depots in South Wales with its head office in Cardiff, has been acquired by Keltruck Limited as of 1st January 2011. The acquisition takes Keltruck to 21 depots, from Worksop in the north, to Cheltenham in the south.
Now click below for more…
Speaking to Tachoblog Chris Kelly, Keltruck’s founder & Chairman, said, “We have been sitting on a considerable cash balance for some time whilst looking for an acquisition in our sector. Silurian came along due to retirement of its shareholder and Managing Director, and is a perfect fit for us.
“We intend to bring the services available to truck, bus and coach operators in south Wales in line with those offered by the rest of the Keltruck business.” Mr Kelly also said that Keltruck’s MD and Dealer Principal, Andrew Jamieson, will become Silurian’s MD and Dealer Principal on 1st January 2011.
Mr Jamieson commented to Tachoblog “We are delighted with this acquisition. With our existing scale and range of services we are confident that we can also deliver a number of positives to Silurian Scania and their customers.”
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- Gibbs & Soell Promotes Henderson to Managing Director | VSNL
- New ATF Truck MoT Sites « Trucks for sale at Trucklocator – Latest Truck News
- New Scania power generation engine range for Stage IIIA emission legislations
- Airport Shuttle Company Launches Travel amp;quot;Dealsamp;quot; Page | LinksToCountries
- HGV UK.com – UK Haulage Industry News, Views and Product Updates, LKW-Walter-Transport 25 years with Keltruck
- HGV UK.com – UK Haulage Industry News, Views and Product Updates, LKW-Walter-Transport 25 not out with Scania dealer
- NI devices enable dynamic signal acquisition | News about radioelectronics
- Keltruck to maintain ECP Scania vehicles – Car Salvage
- Buy A Custom Wedding Dress For The Unique Design And Perfect Fit | Wedding Invitation London
- Retirement themes for 2011 | Vanguard Blog