Over on the excellent Biglorryblog one of the Anorak Army (their version of the Tachoblog Tribe) wants to know whether any American truck drivers have ever had to use a runaway truck ramp.
Paul Richards, is writing a story about Runaway Truck Ramps, or as we call them in the UK ‘Escape Bays’ – those gravel or sand-filled short exit slip roads that slow down and stop a runaway truck if it suffers from brake failure – as part of his article Paul is keen to talk to any US truck driver who has had to use a Runaway Truck Ramp and who is willing to talk about the experience! And you can contact Paul via his e-mail address at email@example.com
So, if you have had the misfortune to need one, Tachoblog says can you contact Paul.
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- Automobile.hi2.ro » Michael's Futuristic Volvo adds more space for the driver but …
- Incline’s runaway truck ramp accident not the first | Lake Tahoe News
- Random Monday : BigLorryBlog | The Download Munkey
- Automobile.hi2.ro » 'Secret' V8-powered Volvo truck! Unfortunately … | Trucking Business Guide
- Learn From Curious driver’s Fail – Learn From My Fail #LFMF
- Four-Links – BigLorryBlog’s mystery trucks, mind-blowing scale models, vintage racing photo explosion, AMC dealership search at Hemmings Blog – Classic and collectible cars and parts