Back in May, around 150 truck journalists from 30 European countries got to test drive Volvo’s new construction truck – the Volvo FMX.
Anyway, to provide a really tough driving experience, the test area was situated in a gravel pit outside of Gothenburg, Sweden and Volvo filmed the journalists ‘at work’ to see what they made of the truck. Watch carefully and you’ll see and hear Biglorryblog!
Tachoblog’s invite must have got lost in the post and we’re gutted as we’d loved to have tried the truck out for ourselves. As you may recall, we had a great time in a quarry in Sweden last October driving a big Volvo FH16-660 as well as some ‘smaller’ trucks too thanks to Allison Transmission. If you didn’t know this, or had forgotten, then you might like to look at
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- German Truck Simulator 2010 Volvo FH16 6×2 Part 1 | AutoBeat
- Allison to Make Hybrid Truck Drive Systems | RV Business
- Allison Transmission Prepares to Manufacture New Hybrid Commercial-Duty Truck Drive Systems in Indianapolis, Indiana | Indiana Press Releases
- Volvo Trucks – Volvo FH16 700 – Interview with Henrik Lindberg | Project Management PMP
- Allison Transmission Troubleshooting Manual MD/HD/B Series On-Highway Transmissions WTEC III Electronic Controls | Judith Morton