Tachoblog received a tip-off about a newish blog called Truckfax this morning, so naturally we had to go and check it out.
According to Truckfax, the blog is about trucks and trucking from Halifax Nova Scotia, Canada, hence Truckfax. Browsing through the posts, we stumbled upon this horned Unimog that Truckfax had spotted in Burnside.
More seriously it is, of course a snow plough / blower but both Tachoblog and Truckfax haven’t seen one with stereo chutes before.
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- Chutes & Ladders | York/Sheridan Design Grad Show 2010
- Chutes and Ladders Fruita Colorado Mountain Bike Trail | Wild Rockies
- Mercedes Benz Unimog Tractor Ensures Smooth Operation with Functional Six Wheel | Tuvie – Industrial Design and Future Technology
- Custom Built Unimog Hoonage
- Mercedes Benz Unimog Tractor Concpet on Concept Mobiles
- Kendall Couloirs & Kendall Lakes, WA – Shootin’ the Chutes & Trees – April 27, 2009 « The Snow Troopers
- Violet Spikes » Blog Archive » Attic Vent Chutes, Does Your Attic Ventilation Require Any?
- Flatbed Fax Brother, Flatbed Tel, Flatbed Tel, Flatbed Scanner Fax – E2lb.tv-dinnerhtad.dyns.net
- bruder unimog snow plow | Discount Diecast Toy Vehicles
- Boise State Football Blog » Boise State football » Chutes and Ladders