The idea follows on from TheNose100′s Backdoor View Of Trucking and is simple and open to all truck (and van) drivers.
We’ll let TheNose100 explain…
This is a group of photo’s of trucker’s winter ice build up and snow build up on their trucks. Snow and Ice are troublesome, might as well try to make the best of it with some photo’s.
Now click below for the rules and how to enter…
The Rules are simple. Just post a picture of your truck all frosty and frozen.
1: Must be a picture of YOUR truck.
2: Picture must have been taken this year.
3: More then one submission IS allowed. It’s welcomed. Encouraged!
4: Don’t be a Jerk and vote for yourself with multiple accounts.
5: This is meant to be fun, and I hope that it will give us truckers something good to show to the rest of the world, that we’re not just some faceless jerks in a tractor.
So, you’ve got a picture, all you need to do now is submit it to the Frosty Fenders group on Facebook. While you’re there don’t forget to ‘like’ any of the other entries that you like.
If you’re not a driver then you are, of course, welcome to visit the group page and ‘like’ the pictures too.
The closing date for entries and voting is 19th March 2011, at that point the winner(s) will be announced and we’ll hopefully have some prizes to give out too.
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- Product Review: AA Snow & Ice Grips (Shoe Studs) – Simple Motoring Blog
- Call to end Nanny State restrictions on truckers’ mobile use | NewsBiscuit
- New edition of FTA’s Van Drivers’ Handbook now availableGulf Car Trade | Gulf Car Trade
- Tips for driving in winter on snow and ice | Automotive
- A guide for van drivers in winter weather | Van Insurance co uk
- #53 Arthur and the aliens, part sixteen | The Jerks
- Nicole Kidman: Frosty Rabbit Hole Premiere « Rants, Thoughts & Merde
- Creative Competition: Upload your photo and get a free screensaver « Newfreescreensavers's Blog
- Pugsley Fenders Done Right « NCC Velograph BLOG
- Civil War bodices and bonnets « asicsshoes