Australian Classic Trucks On Parade At The Heritage Truck Association Show In Beenleigh – Part Three
As it’s Friday, Tachoblog thought that rather than just bringing you one video from this year’s Heritage Truck Association Show (held back in May in Beenleigh, Queensland, Australia) we’d wrap up the series with the final two clips.
So here’s the first clip…
Once again we’d like to thank Aussiebigbangers for the videos.
If you want to see the second one and find links to the previous two posts in this series then click here…
In case you missed them, Tachoblog’s previous two posts about this can be found using the links below:
Now for the final clip…
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- DJ Australia Sugarcane Weather Jun 17 | Cmemarkets.com – Business News, Financial News, Stock Market Analysis, Technology & Global Headline News
- Heritage Tip-up Spool Unfinished 36″ « Fishing Holidays Uk
- Chennai: Truck Driver in Hit & Run case | India Criminal Records
- Morning Bell: A Crisis of Competence | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.
- Global Freedom Report » Blog Archive » Queensland police given new powers to fine for public nuisance offences!
- 1956 Ward LeFrance Pumper – Classic Fire Truck
- Tech Support | Quick Solve Computers – Computer repairs Beenleigh
- For Sale FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT IN TENERIFFE Brisbane, Queensland, Australia – OZCARguide Classifieds Australia
- Walk begins Great West health focus | Overdrive – Owner Operators Trucking Magazine
- BMX Day Out – Beenleigh Bike Park – July 12 « Newcircle | Online BMX Store – Flatland Parts Specific + News & Media from Australia!