For readers that like their motor racing the name Allan McNish will already be familiar – Tachoblog’s no big fan of car racing (we prefer motorbikes seeing as you asked) but even we’d heard of him.
Anyway, Allan a former F1 driver and now star of the Le Mans series, was there the day Gary Wright, Director of Welshpool-based Wright Self Drive, became the proud owner of the very first production model Scania R 730 at the Millbrook Proving Ground.
Naturally he had to have a go…
Now click below for more…
Allan was clearly taken by the truck – who wouldn’t be! – as the entry in his blog shows.
And if you want to see some photos of his time with the Scania R 730 and what he normally drives then head over here to Scania’s Flickr Pagw.
Related Articles and Blog Posts…
- Journey™ Debut Trailer | Z O O C S
- Scania R730
- 2011 Audi R18 – Car News and Pictures – Jackohk.com
- Improvement Way » Faucet Sprayer
- Fiat 2007 – 2011 ram laramie longhorn pricing – 2011 Honda Element|Final Model Production 2011 Honda Element | 2011 Will Be Final Model Year of Production for Honda Element carshowtime.com|new car|used car news|review
- What is that? » Blog Archive » Racing Car Founder – Enzo Ferrari
- Congratulations!! You are now the proud owner of CASA IDAMAN | M're Undefined
- It’s Not Painted Green For A Reason: Scania’s New 730hp R730, World’s Most Powerful Truck | The Truth About Cars
- Demi Lovato Has Leaked Photos Now – The Superficial – Because You're Ugly
- Unique F1 Driver Ratings, 2010 | The Race Driver